March 27th, 2018
For the month of March Blair Mill Elementary school celebrated health and wellness. To end the month Blair Mill had their first family wellness night. With over 21 stations, students, friends, and family got to work out. Also got to try healthy snacks, and reflect on their goals. Students took a wellness pledge in the start of March and got to reflect back on it. For every day of the week students had a new wellness challenge.
- Monday was mindfulness Monday
- Tuesday was try it Tuesday to try a new fruit or vegetable
- Wednesday was workout Wednesdays
- Thursday was no tech Thursday to try and spend less time on their technology
- Friday was fitness Friday
- Saturday was step it out Saturday to try a new activity outside
- Sunday was more sleep Sunday to think about the importance of enough sleep
They are hoping to make this an annual event! To end the year Blair Mills running club is having a 5K on June 9th. For more information on how to register click the link below!
Stay updated by following their Facebook page as well.